STA-BIL® Marine Fogging Oil
Fogging oil is important in preserving your engine and helps prepare for startup after winter is over. The use of Fogging Oil extends the life of the engine and reduces maintenance and repair costs.
STA-BIL FOGGING OIL IS A GREAT WAY TO PROTECT YOUR ENGINE BEFORE YOU STORE YOUR BOAT FOR THE WINTER.
- Coats internal engine components to prevent corrosion
- Displaces moisture from metal to protect engine
- Lubricates cylinders to prevent cylinder damage (scuffing) at start up
- For all 2 and 4 stroke petrol and diesel engines
- Start the engine and remove the air filter.
- While the engine is running, spray STA-BIL fogging oil into the air intake of each cylinder.
- After 10 seconds, shut off the engine.
- Remove the spark plugs – carefully!
- Spray STA-BIL fogging oil into each cylinder via included extension tube for three seconds.
- Replace spark plugs.
- Outboard motor: Spray fogging oil into the carburettor before the engine runs out of fuel.
- Inboard motor: Spray fogging oil into the air intake just before the engines starves out of fuel.